Dedicated to the health and well-being of individuals and communities entrusted to our care.
By our actions, we will define the standards of excellence for public academic health systems.
Our values and principles reflect our shared responsibility to achieve health care excellence for our patients and communities.
Acronym: CIRCLES of Life
- Compassion – We will provide service in a spirit of empathy, love and concern.
- Integrity – We will be honest, trustworthy, authentic, humble and transparent in all of our relationships. We will demonstrate devotion to duty and to the service of others.
- Respect – We will treat everyone fairly in recognition of their intrinsic worth.
- Collaboration – We will work together with our patients and partners.
- Leadership – We will create a servant-led environment.
- Excellence – We will provide high standards of service and performance.
- Stewardship – We will manage resources responsibly and bring value to patients and taxpayers.